Follow these steps to filter users from the notice board:
- Go to the notice board on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the "Filter" button.
- Select the names of the users you want to see on the notice board.
- Once you've selected the users, a tick mark will appear next to their names.
- Only the posts from the selected users with tick marks will be visible on the notice board.
By following these steps, you can easily filter the users on the notice board and view only the posts that you are interested in.
How Do I Delete a Message from the Notice Board?