Follow these instructions to add an eRx to a user's profile in MediRecords:
Obtain an eRx ID for your providers from eRx.
Click here to learn how to apply for an eRx ID.
Add the eRx ID to the Identifiers section of the user profile in the User Settings.
- Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list.
- Click Settings
- Click Subscription Details
- Click Users
- Click the Name of the User and click on Edit User.
- Click Identifiers.
- Click eRx ID
- Type in the user's related eRx ID
- Click Save
- Repeat this process for any additional providers using eRx
The eRx ID has now been added to the user's profile.
For More information on eRx follow the links below -
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org