Follow these steps to configure eRx Settings in the patient's record.
- Inside the patient's record, click the Details tab.
- Click Settings.
- Navigate to the Medicare heading. Check that the patient has a Medicare Card.
- Navigate to the Health Identifier heading.
Check that patient has an IHI No.
*NOTE: The patient's IHI No. is retrieved from the Health Identifiers service. All patients have an IHI Number, which is associated with their Medicare number.
Check the IHI No. Status is Active
Check the IHI Record Status is Verified. If the status is not verified, click Validate to verify the number online (similar to OPV)
- Navigate to the EHealth heading.
- Click the ePrescribing tick-box.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
The patient has now been configured to use eRx, and will receive their prescriptions via SMS or email.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org