To apply for a Healthlink ID, you will need to complete the Healthlink MediRecords Application form, which gives you a Healthlink alias on the MediRecords messaging server.
Click here to download the Healthlink Application Form form.
Once you have completed the form, please send it to Support at Healthlink, who is assisting new MediRecords clinics set up a Healthlink alias. If you have any questions, you can also contact Support by phone.
1300 145 465
Once your application is processed, Healthlink will provide you with a secure message alias, which you will need to link to MediRecords in Practice Configuration.
Click here to find out how to add your Healthlink alias to your practice profile in MediRecords.
Articles in this section
- How to Print a Message in Holding Bay
- How to Delete Duplicate Messages in the Holding Bay
- Update Shared Records from the MediRecords Patient App
- How to Assign Messages to Patients & Providers
- What is the Secure Messaging Holding Bay?
- How to Set Up Secure Messaging
- How do I locate my old Minor Site ID in Best Practice?
- How do I link my HealthLink Alias to MediRecords?
- How do I apply for a new HealthLink alias?
- Which Messaging Services are supported by MediRecords?