Follow these steps to add a new allergy:
Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the Clinical tab.
- Navigate through the Allergies & Reactions section.
- Click New Allergy to open the allergy form.
- Click Select Product and a dropdown will reveal options in which the patient is allergic to.
- Click Search and type in the name of the allergen.
- Click to select the Allergen Name from the database
- Complete the rest of the form, including the Reaction and Severity
- Click Save to close the form
The new allergy has now been added.
How Do I Filter The List Of Allergies? Click here.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org