Assign Provider and Prescriber No.'s
In order for doctors and clinicians to use the appointment calendar, and write prescriptions, they will need to have a Provider No. and Prescriber No. assigned to their user profile.
When you first create a MediRecords account, you are not required to enter in these numbers. If you are the account owner, and have a Provider No. and Prescriber No., you will need to add them to your profile now.
- To add these numbers to a user's profile, click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list, and click Settings.
- Click Subscription Details.
- Click Users to open the list of users.
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the user to reveal a list of options. Click Edit to open the user's profile.
- Click Identifiers switch to the users list of Healthcare Identifiers.
- Click Provider Number and delete the XXXXXX placeholder from the field, and type in the user's provider number.
- Click Prescriber Number and type in the user's prescriber number.
- Click Save to return to the list of users.
Repeat this process for any additional users that may not have had their provider and prescriber numbers recorded at time of registration.
Should the provider work across multiple practice sites, a field for each practice the user has been allocated to will appear for you to enter their respective provider numbers into.