If the invoice payer is the Patient or a Contact, follow these steps process an invoice that is on hold:
- From within the patient's record, click Accounts
- Make sure you are in the "Invoices" section
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the invoice
- Click Edit to open the invoice (Or select the Hyperlinked Invoice Number)
- Select Quick Pay or More Pay depending on the payment method (Bpay and Cheque only appear when selecting More Pay)
- Select Pay Now or Payment
Your on hold invoice will now have a status or paid.
If the invoice payer is Medicare, DVA or a Health Fund, follow these steps process an invoice that is on hold:
- Navigate to claims (Accounts - Claiming)
- Click the Search Bar and search for keywords; Invoice #, Provider, Patient, Payer or Claim Type
- Your on hold invoice will appear
- Select the tick-box next to the invoice you wish to process
- Select Claim
- Your invoice will now be submitted
Your on hold invoice will now appear as unpaid. Once the claim has been processed, the status will change to paid.