Appointment Settings Tutorial - Part 2: Practice
The Practice section of Appointment Configuration is for setting the Operating Hours of the practice, the calendar units (calendar' time blocks) and how you would like your appointment types colour coded.
These settings will be reflected in the practice' calendar:
- To set the clinics' Opening Time, click End Time and select the time when the clinic closes at the end of each day.
- To configure the calendars Time Blocks, click Calendar Units and select from the drop down list provided (minimum unit of time 3 minutes, maximum 120).
- To set the Practice' Opening Time, click Start Time and select the time when the clinic opens for business.
- To set which days the clinic closes, click Day Closed and select which days of the week the clinic is closed.
- To change the colour palette, click the drop down list provided to select either Status or Type. This setting will determine if your appointments are colour coded by appointment Status or Type
Click Save or Update to apply the changes.
NOTE: The calendar units are set for all users in your practice and cannot be changed on a user level.
This concludes Part Two of the appointment settings tutorial.