Appointment Settings Tutorial - Part 4: Appointment types
The fourth and final instalment of the Appointment Settings Tutorial, is for managing your appointment types.
1. Creating new appointment types:
MediRecords has created 23 default appointment types for you. While you can't create new appointment types, you edit/ deactivate/ reactivate these appointment types to suit your practice's needs.
By default this page will display Active appointment types only. Should you wish to view inactive appointments, select the Filter on the far right hand side and select/ deselect what you would like to see:
2. Edit an appointment type:
To edit an existing appointment type, place your cursor over the desired appointment type. This will cause an edit option to appear in the middle of the tile. Select Edit:
When selected, the existing appointment types details will appear on a card for your edit. From here you can change the Name, Durations, Colour and whether the type is Active/Inactive. available to the community or not:
1. To edit the icon displayed, select the current icon displayed. you will then be able to chose from more than 70 available icons to be displayed. Chose your desired icon and press Select.
2. Change the Name by free texting over the existing title.
3. Change the duration selecting a new time from the drop-down list provided. The duration can be set to a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 120.
NOTE: Changes made to the duration of this appointment type will not impact existing appointments. The below message will appear to confirm this. Simply select OK to continue.
4. Change the Colour of the appointment type by first selecting the drop-down tab.
This will reveal a colour palette for you to chose from. Scroll left to right to find the colour you are looking for.
Once you've decided on a colour using the method, use your cursor to select from the palette provided.
5. Select the tick-box provided to make the appointment type Active. Deselect to make the appointment type Inactive.
To make the appointment type visible to the community, select the tick-box and mark this option with a 'tick'.
Select Save or Cancel to save or cancel the changes made.
This concludes part four of the Appointment Settings Tutorial.