This article will demonstrate how to change a user's default practice on login.
1. Select More from the top of your MediRecords screen, followed by Settings
2. Select Subscription Details:
3. Select a User.
4. Select a user that you want to a user's default practice by selecting the tick-box to the left of their name, followed by Configure
5. While on the General tab, select the drop next to default practice to reveal which practices the user has access to.
- Select their default practice from the drop-down list provided, followed by Save:
Once you save it, For every time you log in you will be routed to the practice that you've selected.
Click here for more information about Providing access to other practices