Reporting Part 1: Financial
MediRecords has incredible reporting capability across your Financial, Business and patient information, all of which can be exported to either an excel spreadsheet or PDF document.
In part one of this tutorial, you will be shown how to run financial reports and export them to an excel or PDF document.
Navigate to your financial reports by first selecting More at the top of you MediRecords screen, followed by Reporting:
Once selected you will be brought to a list of your reporting options. Select Financial.
There are 9 financial reports that can be run:
- Payor Billing Activity
- Report on invoice payors, item details, different invoice status' across any MediRecords practice you have access to between any date range
- Provider Billing Activity
- Report on provider invoices by invoice issue date, item details, invoice status' across any MR practice you have access to between any date range
- Banking Report
- Report on total payment collections by payment type for a day or any date range for any practice. View cheque details for processing bank deposits
- Income & Item Code Utilisation
- Income and item code utilisation by practice, provider and payment channel
- Patient Income Dashboard
- View income by patient age, gender, postcode and diabetes age gender split
- Profit & Loss Summary
- Summary view of practice profit & loss
- Profit & Loss Detailed
- DEtailed view of practices Profit & Loss
- Stock Level Report
- View item code stock levels for private CUSTOM items
- Claim Payment
- View Medicare & ECLIPSE payment details by invoice, payor and practice. Includes payment date, claim and run number
All reports can be exported to an excel or PDF document. As an export example, the below is how to run and export your Banking Report:
Select the name of the practice, bank account an date range you would like to run the report for, pthen select Run:
Once the report has been run, you can then select the export option on the far right hand side of your screen, for by either the PDF or Excel export option.
- PDF prints will be an exact printable copy of the report preview and cannot be edited
PDF Export Example:
- Excel exports will be the raw data from the report with readily available filters. Excel can be used to create tables, graphs or remove some fields from the report
Excel Export Example:
This concludes part one of this tutorial.