When billing, payment, and transfer of money happens in MediRecords, this is logged within our Accounts module which is split into multiple sections. Each section is accessible from the Accounts tab:
Below is a brief explanation of each section. To access a detailed article for each, please click on the links below:
- Sales - Summary of all open and outstanding invoices.
- Expenses - A ledger to keep track of expenses incurred and create new expense records.
- Distributions - A summary of all invoices billed under different providers and their liabilities.
- Journal - The general ledger of all changes of finance within MediRecords
- AIR Claiming - The ledger for claims made for immunisations to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Claiming - The ledger for claims made through Medicare.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now have a general understanding of our Accounts module. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.