Provider Bank Accounts
If your practice operates under a Facility-fee model, any revenue generated from the invoices of a provider will be paid directly into their bank account. To reflect this in MediRecords, you can set up a bank account for the provider, associate it with their general ledger account, and adjust their account preferences accordingly.
This article will cover how to create a new bank account and associate it with their general ledger account.
- Click More
- Select Settings.
- Click on the Accounts category.
- Click on Bank Accounts. You will be taken to the following screen.
- To create a new account, click on New Bank Account. The following pop up will be displayed.
- In filling out the form, it is compulsory that there is an Account Link. This will link this account with the general ledger account in MediRecords. Choose the account associated with the user.
- Once filled out, click Save.
For more information about how to change a user's account preferences, please refer to the Accounts section of this guide.