Uploading Files to a Provider's Inbox
Bulk Scan Upload allows you to easily upload your scans, faxes and other documents into MediRecords. Once documents have been uploaded, they can easily be allocated to both patients and providers, as either Correspondence, or sent to the provider's Inbox for further review.
Before a document such as correspondence or an investigation result can be sent to a doctor for review, it must be uploaded to the Bulk Scan Upload.
Follow these steps:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Utilities
- Click Bulk Scan Upload
- Click Bulk Upload to open a file explorer window
- Select one or more documents for upload
- Click Open or Select to begin the upload
- Documents being uploaded will be displayed in a Light Blue Progress Bar
- Once a document is uploaded, it will be displayed in a darker shade of blue, with Tickbox next to it
The selected documents have now been uploaded to Bulk Scan and are ready to be allocated to providers and patient records.
Mark the checkbox next to the document you wish to assign for review.
Complete the required details:
- The name of the patient the document is associated with; once the Doctor has reviewed the document it will be stored in this patient's clinical record.
- Subject line for quick reference.
- The Contact or User the document originated from.
- The Addressee; this will be the Doctor who reviews the document.
- Documents filed in Inbox will be sent to the doctor to review.
- Correspondence or Result; this label will dictate where the document is stored after the Doctor reviews it.
- Any additional notes on comments regarding the document (optional).
Once the required fields are filled click Assign. The document will leave the Bulk Scan Upload and be assigned to the User in the To field to review.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours or via email firstname.lastname@example.org