How to Create a New Patient Record
Follow these steps to add a New Patient:
*Note: To create a new patient, you only need to complete the mandatory fields within the Demographic section. If you do not want to enter in any additional information, click Next five times to skip the other sections, until the green button displays Save, and then click the Save button to finish creating the new patient record.
- From within the patient's homepage, click New Patient.
- This will open an empty Patient Demographic screen.
- Complete all required fields in the Demographic section. When you are finished, click Next to proceed to the Social section.
- Update the Social form with any required details. As per before, click Next to proceed.
- Update the Tobacco form with any required details. Click Next to proceed.
- Update the Alcohol form with any required details. Click Next to proceed.
- Update the Family History form with any required details. Click Next to proceed.
For more information on this section of the patient demographic please refer to our article here.
- Update the Settings form with any required details. Click Save to complete.
- The new patient has now been added.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to create a new patient record. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org