Uploading Files Directly to a Patient Record
Bulk Scan Upload allows you to easily upload your scans, faxes, and other documents into MediRecords. Once documents have been uploaded, they can be allocated directly to the patient's clinical record.
Before a document such as letters, care plans, billing, or migrated clinical images can be allocated directly to the patient's clinical record, it must be uploaded to the Bulk Scan Upload.
Follow these steps:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Utilities
- Click Bulk Scan Upload
- Click Bulk Upload to open a file explorer window
- Select one or more documents for upload
- Click Open or Select to begin the upload
- Documents being uploaded will be displayed in a Light Blue Progress Bar
- Once a document is uploaded, it will be displayed in a darker shade of blue, with Tickbox next to it
The selected documents have now been uploaded to Bulk Scan and are ready to be allocated to providers and patient records.
Mark the checkbox next to the document you wish to upload to the patient clinical record.
Complete the required details:
- The name of the patient the document is associated with; the document will be stored in this patient's clinical record.
- Subject line for quick reference.
- The Contact or User the document originated from. *NOTE: this is not necessary if File In is set to Correspondence.
- The Addressee. *NOTE: this is not necessary if File In is set to Correspondence.
- Documents filed in Correspondence will be sent directly to the patient's clinical record and be stored in Correspondence.
- Letter, Care Plan, Billing, Migrated Clinical Image, will label the document for future reporting, filtering, and searching.
- Any additional notes on comments regarding the document. (optional)
Once the required fields are filled click Assign. The document will leave the Bulk Scan Upload and be sent to the patient's clinical record.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours or via email email@example.com