The Banking Report allows you to run a transaction report for your practice with a particular bank account and selected date.
1. Within Reporting, click on Financial.
2. Select Banking Report.
3. You will be taken to the Banking Report screen. Note the (i) icon you can hover over to give a quick description.
For this example, we can select the Practice and Bank as shown. In the date range, the beginning date range field is automatically set to today's date.
*NOTE: You are able to run a report for all practices by clicking on All Practices in the Practice drop-down.
4. To run the report for today's date, click on the end range date field and set it to today, by clicking Today.
5. Click Run when all details have been filled.
6. To print the report, select Print and you will be directed to the in-browser print preview screen.
7. To export this report, click Export and select your preferred data format - PDF will be chosen for this example.
You should now be able to generate, print, and export a Daily Banking report. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.