Adding Family Members
The Details tab of a patient record allows users to record Relationships, Next of Kin, and Head of Family. To add a family member, After Opening the Patient Record:
- Click Family.
- Click the + icon to reveal a drop-down form.
- Click Search Patient and type in the first few letters of the patient's name. Click to select the patient from the list. Note: the patient has to exist before being assigned as a family member.
- Click Relationship to reveal a drop-down list of relationships. Click the select the relationship.
- If the family member is head of the family, click the Head of Family tick-box. Click OK to complete.
- Click Save to confirm any changes.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able add family members and assign Head of Family. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours or email@example.com