Follow the below steps to configure your practice's claiming preferences.
1. Select More followed by Settings.
2. Select Configuration Settings.
3. Then your Practice Name.
4. Select Claiming - PRODA.
5. Configure your preferences to suit your practice:
- Automatically Submits AIR Claim: All immunisations administered from your practice will be sent to AIR automatically at the end of each business day if this tick-box is selected
- Automatically Submits Medicare Claims: Bulk Bill and DVA claims will be submitted automatically at the end of each business day if this tick-box is selected.
- Automatically Retrieves Medicare Rpt.: As the claim payment report becomes available, MediRecords will retrieve the report without you having to manually process your In Progress claims if this tick-box is selected.
- Rural or Remote Area: If you are in a rural/remote area, the appropriate bulk billing incentive item number will be automatically applied to Medicare invoices for children under 12 and pension card holders if this tick-box is selected. Otherwise, the normal incentive item will be applied.
After you've completed setting your practice's claims preferences, select Save.
*NOTE: These preferences can be changed at any time by an employee with Practice Manager or Practice Owner security access.
You may wish to learn more about your Minor Site ID, and what you'll need to do to inform Medicare you wish to claim.