This article will cover how to set up individual patient Appointment Preferences.
- To access Appointment Preferences first open the patient record on the Patients Tab and use the Search and Filter functions to find, then click the Name of the Patient.
- Then open the Settings section of the Details tab.
- The Appointment Preferences are at the bottom of the page.
- Default Appointment Interval: Default length of appointment; overrides appointment type default.
- Appointment Note: Miscellaneous free-text notes view-able by all users. The note appears on the Appointment Card when an appointment is created.