Using Existing Letter Templates - e.g. Care Plans
Templates can be used to quickly generate Correspondence, Care Plans, Referrals, and Medical Certificates. MediRecords provides commonly used templates to all users by default.
For more information about how to create a template, please click here.
To create correspondence from an existing template:
- Open the Clinical tab.
- Use the Quick Link Bar to create a New Letter.
- Complete the New Letter Popup with the required details.
- Click Save to open a the letter writer to a blank page.
- Templates are separated into Letters, Care Plans, Migrated Clinical Images, and Favourites.
- Select a template to load into the letter writer. Click Care Plan.
- Click the Name of the Template.
- If the template contains mail merge fields, these fields will be automatically populated.
- Review, Edit and Complete the Correspondence as required.
- Once the letter is complete, or requires revision, click File to reveal a drop-down list.
- Click Save to return to the properties of the letter.
- Update the properties with all required changes (e.g. converting from Draft to Final).
- Click Save to close the letter and return to the outbound correspondence summary.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org