Filtering your Health Professional Contacts
Within the Health Professionals section of MediRecords, you are able to use a filter view to selectively screen which details are showing. This article will go through the various features of this function.
1. Within Health Professionals, click on Filter.
2. You will see these following options as the filter criteria.
This allows the filter to screen the contacts list based on the privacy setting of the contact. Multiple options can be selected.
This allows the filter to screen the contacts list on the active status.
This allows the filter to screen based on the User Category field in the contact. One or multiple can be selected.
3. This will show all active professionals by default. To demonstrate, we will configure the filter to show contacts of Status (Active), Scope (Practice), and Category (General Practitioner).
4. This will automatically filter contacts that match the criteria.
5. To undo this filter, simply click on Filter again and uncheck the options as shown.
This will restore the contacts list back to showing all Active, regardless of Scope.
The article will now focus on contacts with Inactive status.
1. To filter for Inactive contacts, click on Inactive. Make sure to de-select Active.
2. Now the list will show Inactive contacts only.
Click here to find out more about Creating a New Health Professional Contact