MediRecords is integrated with a number of well-known secure messaging vendors, and allows you to receive investigation results, as well as send and receive correspondence.
This article will step you through configuring each of the secure messaging companies.
To access the Secure Messaging configuration settings, follow these steps:
- Click More
- Select Settings.
- Click on Configuration Settings
- Within Configuration Settings, click on the practice that you wish to configure the secure messaging settings. Note that if you have multiple clinics you wish to send/receive for, you will need to repeat these steps for the other clinics too.
- Click Secure Messaging
This tutorial will now focus on instructions for each of the vendors.
Please complete the Healthlink MediRecords Application form to register to use their service.
NOTE: If you were already sending and receiving secure messages through Healthlink in a different software, you will still need to contact them and advise you want your messages sent to MediRecords.
A member of the MediRecords team will contact and inform you of your Healthlink alias (EDI). Once you have received this email, please perform the following steps:
- Select the check box to right of Healthlink.
- Enter your provided alias next to Healthlink Alias.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Please contact Medical Objects to register to use their service. Once Medical Objects have informed us of your successful registration, we will provide your GUID to you in an email. Then, you can perform the following steps:
- Check the box to the right of Medical Objects.
- Next to Medical Objects URL, enter the following URL:
3. Enter your provided Medical Objects GUID into the Medical Object ID field
4. Click Save to apply the changes.
Please register with Argus by completing their registration form. Make note of the credentials you use, as you will need to insert these into MediRecords by doing the following.
- Tick the box to the right of Argus.
- Enter your Argus Username.
- Enter your Argus Password.
- To ensure the credentials are correct and the connection to Argus is functioning, click the Validate button.
- Click Save.
Fetch, MQLink (Primary Health Care), Clinical Labs (SMSC) & AllTALK
Fetch, MQLink, ClinicalLabs and AllTALK can all be configured to receive investigation results simply by ticking the relevant box, then clicking Save.
NOTE: that you must inform your pathology/radiology providers that you need the messages to send to MediRecords. You may also be asked for a clinic ID or site information relevant to the secure messaging vendor that they use. Please see the required information to provide below if asked.
Fetch sfx address Clinic ID: sfxmedir
MQLink Clinic ID: PTx.bmr99
Clinical Labs Clinic ID: stleo31
AllTALK Clinic ID: TFMED
To learn how to send a letter via secure messaging, check out our article on Sending Letters Through Healthlink, Medical Objects & Argus