Sending Patient Records to Another Medirecords User
This article will explain how to send patient record information between Medirecords Users.
- Sender of the document must have their profile added to the MediRecords Community.
- Recipient of the document must be added to the MediRecords Community.
To send patient records, a new letter needs to be generated from within the patient record.
1. Navigate to the Clinical tab of a patient record:
2. Create a new letter from one of the quick links provided.
3. Add a recipient of the message in the To field.
4. Click the Share Icon and select the record you wish to send.
The patient's clinical information will now be attached to the letter.
5. Complete the letter and click File, then Send.
5. If successful, a pop-up will appear confirming the message has been sent:
Please note, not all of the patient record can be sent through i.e. Past Consultation notes. You will need to manually add this via the mail merge field "Select Past Consultations" or create a template with the mail merge field to automatically pull it through once selected.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to send letters to other Medirecords users. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.