This tutorial will demonstrate how to add a new user to your practice in MediRecords.
To add a new user to your practice:
1. Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list, and click Settings.
2. Click Subscription Details
3. Click Users
4. Click New User.
5. Complete the Details section of the form with all the required details, and click Next.
6. Complete the three parts of the Subscription section of form, and click Next.
Each subscription plan comes with different features:
- A clinical subscription grants access to the clinically relevant parts of MediRecords such as patient management, consultations, investigations and secure messaging.
- A practice subscription grants access to the practice management relevant parts of MediRecords such as the appointment book, billing, invoicing, and claiming.
- Finally, the integrated subscription combines the features of both the clinical and practice subscription to allow full access to each part of MediRecords.
*NOTE: Remember to tick the "I Agree" tick-box to acknowledge and approve the additional charges to your monthly subscription.
7. Complete the Security section of the form with all the required details, and click Next.
To enable MediRecords Support to access your account and provide in-depth support when needed, Click the Tick-Box next to Grant MediRecords Support Agent Access to this Account.
8. Complete the Identifiers section of the form with all the required details, and click Next.
Note: Remember to add the user's Provider No. and Prescriber No. when required. Without a prescriber number, the user will not be able write prescriptions.
9. Complete the Biography section of the form with all the required details, and click Save.
Note: Users can individually configure their own profile and decide whether or not they want to join the MediRecords community.
The new user has been created and will now be visible is the list of users.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to create a new user in your practice. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.