Configuring Telehealth Appointments
In this article we will cover how to configure Telehealth appointment types.
To create a Telehealth appointment you will need to edit an existing appointment type. Please ensure you have completed your Coviu Configuration first. More information can found in here.
The MediRecords system comes with predetermined appointment types that can be utilized. While it is not possible to generate new appointment types, you are able to modify or adjust the status of these pre-existing types to accommodate your practice requirements.
Follow these simple steps:
- Select More
- Click Settings, then select Appointments.
- Within Appointments, click on the practice that you wish to create a telehealth appointment type.
- Click on Appointment Types.
- You will be taken to the Appointment Types screen. To edit an existing appointment type, hover your cursor on the type until you see the Edit button as shown. A small window will pop up with the details of that type. You have the option to change the Icon, Name, Duration, Colour, Active Status, Community Status, Telehealth Settings, and Description.
- To create a Telehealth appointment, check the checkbox next to Telehealth and enter a Description.
- Select Save when you have finished with the changes, or Cancel to revert the changes back to the previous information.
- If you change the duration of this appointment type, you will be greeted with a message explaining that this will not impact existing appointments made with that specific type. Click OK to proceed. How To Schedule and Access Telehealth Appointments Using Coviu