Connect to Coviu
In this article we will cover how to connect your MediRecords to your Coviu account. Coviu integration is now enabled by default for all MediRecords customers.
You will need to connect your Coviu and MediRecords accounts.
Access your Integration Settings by following the steps below
- Click More and then selecting Settings from the drop-down list.
- You will be presented with the Settings Screen. Select the Integrations.
- Select Coviu - Telehealth to connect your Coviu account.
- Select Connect to Coviu.
- You will be redirected to the Sign in to Coviu page. Enter the email and password to your Coviu Account and click Sign In.
- Click Authorize to finalize the connection.
- You will be returned to the Coviu Integration Screen in MediRecords. The Connect to Coviu Tile will be replaced with a green Connected to Coviu Tile. The Configure Telehealth Users title will have become available.
Once you have Signed up to Coviu, you will need to configure users to Telehealth.
- Go back to More > Settings >Integrations
- Select Coviu - Telehealth
- Select Configure Telehealth Users
- Enter the name of the provider and Save.
Why Can't I See My Telehealth Appointments on my Appointment Widget? Click on the link below.