If a patient has already registered with their email address to a MediRecords practice, they will not be able to register for a different MediRecords practice. Instead, the patient must share their records with the new practice.
From the MediRecords Patient app:
1. Sign in and press Share Records.
2. Choose what you want to share with the practice.
3. Search for the name of the practice.
4. Select the practice you want to share with and press the Share symbol in the top right corner.
Note: you can search and select multiple practices to share with.
5. Confirm that you want to share you records with the practice.
6. Success! Your records have now been shared with the practice.
Once the practice accepts the updates to your records, you will be Connected and able to see all of your information in real time from the clinic.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to help your patients to share their records with your practice via the MediRecords Patient app. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.