This article will show you how to upload a signed form.
1. Go to More > Resources > Letter Templates, click the name of the template to open a preview and download a copy using this button.
2. If the download opens in a browser tab, click the Download Button that screen as well to open up the Save File box and save your file.
3. Next, use a program that can Fill and Sign a PDF document, such as Adobe.
Note: Do not fill out any of the patient or clinical details of the form. Do not!
Navigate to the bottom of the form that requires the provider's details. You can fill these in, but DO NOT
fill in any date fields.
5. Use the Sign Yourself (or similar) button to insert your electronic signature.
6. Click File > Save or Save As if you want to rename the file. You have now created a copy of the form that has your signature 'hard-coded' into it.
Next, all you need to do is create a new PDF template and assign it to the relevant providers/users if it is a radiology/pathology template, otherwise it will appear in the menus when you create a New Letter under the category and name you've titled it.
How do I Create a New Letter Template? Click here.