This article is a step by step instruction on how to log in to the MediRecords Patient App.
1. Download the MediRecords Patient App from the Apple store or Google store.
2. Choose either of the following:
- I have an SMS Invite Token (Sent to you by your Doctor)
- I want to register (if you are trying to share patient records with a Doctor)
From there, enter your information in the provided fields and save. Now you have added your app to your device!
If you are logging in as a returning patient, follow these steps:
- Enter the email address you signed up with
- Enter the password you signed up with
- Click Continue
- From the next screen, create a 4 digit PIN (this is not mandatory, but highly advised)
- You will now enter the MediRecords App main screen.
To share your documents with a practice (a new practice, or if you have chosen to register without a Token from your Doctor):
- Click on the Share icon
- Select which files you'd like to share
- Search for the Doctor by the name of the Practice on the next screen
- Select the Practice
- Click on the Share icon at the top right of the screen
- When the pop up requests your confirmation, click confirm.
You have now shared your files with your Practice!
If you have any concerns or questions with your app, please contact our Support Coordinators on
1300 103 903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org