This article will walk you through how to book an Appointment via the Patient App.
There are 2 ways you can book an appointment via the Patient App:
1. In the Patient App navigate to Clinics Tab at the bottom of the screen:
2. Click the search bar and start typing the Clinic you wish to locate. For example; MediRecords Admin Clinic.
Note: You can select the Practitioners Tab instead if you know the Doctors name you want to book with and follow the below steps.
3. Once you have searched the Clinic or Practitioner select the relevant Clinic/Practitioner. You will see a button that says Book Appointment, select it.
4. Choose the Type of appointment you wish to book followed by the Date and Time.
5. Once you have entered that information you will have your Appointment session confirmation pop up and you will just select Confirm if everything is correct.
1. In the Patient Appt home screen select the Appointments Icon.
2. Select the grey plus icon on the top right-hand corner to add in a New Appointment.
You will only have the option to search the Doctor so for this option to work you will need to know the doctor you want to book in with.)Search the Practitioner and select them, click Book Appointment.
3. Follow steps 3-5 in Option 1 to complete the appointment booking confirmation.
You have now successfully booked in an Appt via the Patient app.You Have completed another MediRecords Tutorial.