In this article we will show you how to re-prescribe any medication through the Clinical section.
It is important to make sure the person re-prescribing is configured to e-prescribe.
- Navigate to the medications section
- Search patient
- Open the patient record
- Select Clinical Tab
- Left hand side Panel > Navigate to Medications
- Once in Medications, you are able to begin re-prescribing
- Tick the box next to the desired script
- Click Re-Prescribe and E-Prescribe and Print
9. The drug has now been Re-Prescribed
10. The system will auto-populate the drug, dose, frequency, food and instructions for the previous prescription
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.