In this article, you will learn how to prescribe a drug recipe.
- Inside the patient's record, go to Clinical Tab
- Go to Medications
- Make sure to be on Current rX
- Click on New rX (Alternatively, you can also click on the rX icon in the little icons under the Clinical or Dashboard Tab.
- Click on Product Name and select Recipe from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Recipe Name.
- Click the Tick-Box next to the recipe you wish to prescribe, then click Next. The recipe's information will be listed below, like other medication.
- Select the appropriate dosage information and click Next.
- Fill in any other relevant information and click Prescribe to prescribe the recipe only or Prescribe and New to proceed to prescribe additional medication.