This article will explore how to use the favourites feature in a pathology request form, both setting it up and using it.
1. First you need to navigate to the 'New Pathology Request' form
2. Once here you need to type within the 'Custom Test' box the message you would like to mark as favourite
3. Once the message is written you then need to click on the message and then click the 'More' button
4. Now you need to enter the name of this favourite. Once done you can then hit ok. Now the favourite will show in the far left box.
5. By double clicking on the favourite's name it will then appear in the box next to it without needing to type anything!
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org