The following outlines the requirements to Configure your practice for e-Prescribing.
The Practice must have a Healthcare Provider Identifier -Organisation (HPI-O). The following link will direct you on how to apply - HPI- O
- Register your organisation with the Health Identifiers service to obtain your HPI-O number, and apply for your NASH certificate. You will need the NASH Certificate in the form of a P12 file, as well as the personal Identification code (PIC).
- You will need to upload your NASH certificate to the Health Identifiers section of Practice configuration in MediRecords. The following link will assist you with this process, Configure NASH.
3. To enable tokenized electronic prescribing in MediRecords, you should ensure that the "Enable Tokenized Electronic Prescribing" option is ticked
- Go to More> Settings> Configuration settings
- Click on System configuration
- Click on Electronic Prescribing > tick "Enable Tokenised Electronic Prescribing" then hit Save.
Follow the below links to configure your provider and register for eRx: