This article will show you how you can either print or create a PDF of a patient's medical history. Please note that correspondence will not be included in this document and will have to be printed separately.
1. Search for the patient and open their record. Click the Clinical tab.
2. Click the New Letter icon.
3. Enter the details of the recipient (or leave blank if not known/not being sent), then click Save.
4. Click on the Letter menu. Select Health Summary, then scroll to and select MediRecords Complete Medical History.
5. You will be presented with a prompt to Select Past Consultations; you can either tick all (the top box) or tick only what is desired. Click Select. Alternatively, you can click Cancel if you would rather no Consultations be included.
6. Similarly, you will be presented with an option to Select Investigations; tick all, or only what is desired, then click Select. Alternatively you can click Cancel if you would rather no Investigations be included.
7. If you are happy with the summary, you can now click the Print button.
Tip: If you'd instead like a PDF copy, change the destination in the Print pop-up box to "Save as PDF", then click Save.
If you are sending the history to another Doctor electronically, you can go to File > Save, then choose the Save and Send button. Note that this assumes the recipient has been validated with their secure messaging carrier under More > Resources > Contacts > Health Professionals.
For ease of access, we also recommend adding the template as a favourite so it appears under the Favourites menu in future. This can be done by following the steps in this article and searching for the template called MediRecords Complete Medical History.