Bill to Other is to be used when creating an invoice to an organisation that is not Medicare or DVA, such as Workcover, Insurance Agencies and Legal Businesses.
Before creating your invoice, ensure that contact is added to your Service Provider contact list.
To process an invoice using Bill to Other, navigate to the Accounts section of the patient Record, click Invoices, and New Invoice.
An invoice form will open and then proceed to fill out the necessary details.
- Enter the provider's name
- Choose "Other" on the Billing to field.
- Click on the dropdown and select "Contact".
- Use the search field to type in the name of the contact and select from the available options.
- Select the appropriate schedule for the Service.
- Enter a claim number, if applicable.
- Enter the Item Numbers for the Services you are billing for.
- Print and Hold to Print the Invoice. This can be downloaded as a PDF to be emailed to the Service Provider.
When Payment is received for the invoice, simply create a Payment for the Invoice to finalise the account.