Custom view for activities can help healthcare providers to manage their daily tasks more effectively. By customizing the view, users can focus only on the activities that are relevant to them and avoid being overwhelmed by irrelevant information. This can improve workflow and productivity, as users can quickly identify and complete tasks without getting distracted by unnecessary information
In this article, we will explain how to create a view for activities in Medirecords.
- Go to the MediRecords Menu and click on the Activities icon.
- You will see three (3) tabs, Tasks, Clinical Actions, and Work Lists. In this example, you will see how to create a view under Tasks, but this process will also apply to Clinical Actions and Work Lists
- Click on Views.
- You can either click on New View, or Create New View
- You can name the view you wanted to create, by entering it in the View Name field
- Select Entity, Field, and Operator.
- Add a Description (optional)
- Click Save.