In this article, we will show you a step-by-step process on how to create a view for activities.
- Go to the MediRecords Menu Ribbon and click on the Activities icon.
- You will see three (3) tabs, Tasks, Clinical Actions, and Work Lists. In this example, you will see how to create a view under Tasks, but this process will also apply to Clinical Actions and Work Lists
- Click on Views.
- You can either click on New View, or Create New View
- You can name the view you wanted to create, by entering it in the View Name field
- Select Entity, Field, and Operator.
- Add a Description (optional)
- Click Save.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org