How Do I Edit and Delete a View on Activities?
In this article, we will show you a step-by-step process on how to edit and delete a view created on Activities.
- Go to the MediRecords Menu Ribbon and click on the Activities icon.
- You will see three (3) tabs, Tasks, Clinical Actions, and Work Lists. In this example, you will see how to edit and delete a view under Tasks, but this process will also apply to Clinical Actions and Work Lists
- Click on Views.
- Select the Saved Views tab and select the tick-box next to the view you wished to Edit or Delete
- If you wish to change the View Name, just click on the View Name Field and start typing the name of the new View Name
- You can also change the Entity, and Sharing Level, and may remove and add a Description
- Click Save to submit the changes.
- If you wish to delete a view, click on the tick- box next to the name of the view you are looking into deleting, then hit Delete
- A pop-up message will ask if you are sure to delete the view.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at email@example.com