The Theatre List Report is a useful tool to see a list of patients who had undergone procedures in a specific location.
To access the report you need to go to More > Reporting > Patients Click on Theatre List Report.
Once in the Theatre List Report, follow the below steps:
- You must select a Location you wish to see the report on.
- You can then choose a provider or you can leave the field empty for all providers.
- You must enter a date, do not leave it empty.
- Click "Run" to generate a report.
- After creating a report you can 'Print' or 'Export' to PDF or Excel.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.