Creating a Medical Certificate is also the same as creating a new letter in MediRecords. This can be done from the Quick Dashboard and also from the Clinical Tab within the Patient Tab by clicking the corresponding icon.
In this article, we will show you on how to do it from the Patient Clinical Tab.
Please follow these steps:
- Inside the patient's record, go to the Clinical Tab
- Click on the Medical Certification icon
- After clicking the icon, this from will open and you can fill in the fields to whom you are sending the letter to. The other fields will be auto populate with the details, then click Save.
- A Medical Certificate Template will be automatically filled in with the patient's details. You may also add additional details on the letter. This will automatically be saved.
- Click on File and select Save.
- After clicking Save, you may change the status of the letter from Draft to Final.
Now, you have created a Medical Certificate from the Patient Clinical Tab.
If you are interested in changing your Medical Certificate Template, you may refer on this article.