Creating a Specialist Letter/ Referral Letter is also the same as creating a new letter in MediRecords. This can be done from the Quick Dashboard and also from the Clinical Tab within the Patient Tab by clicking the corresponding icon.
In this article, we will show you on how to do it from the Patient Clinical Tab.
Please follow these steps:
- Inside the patient's record, click on Clinical Tab
- Click on the Specialist Letter icon
- A new letter creator will open, and a form will show. The fields for where are the letter from, patient, and subject will be auto filled with details. You can choose a contact, user, or patient on where you are sending the referral letter to. Click Save once the details are filled out.
- The Specialist Letter/ Referral Letter Template will be auto filled with the patient details.
- Click on File and then Save.
You have now created a Specialist Letter/ Referral Letter.
If you are interested in changing your Specialist/ Referral Letter Template, you may refer on this article.