Release Version 4.202.0
- Fix applied to prevent claims being stuck in Unclaimed Amount/ Scheduled to submit.
- Fix ensures reduced load on submissions events to enable on demand and automated claim submissions.
- Fix applied to include COVIU link in email appointment reminders.
- Enabled “Create New Patient” for patients with one name only.
- Enabled printing of an invoice
- Enabled validation against prescriptions to ensure the end date must be after the prescription start date.
- Updated OPV check to submit required information only.
- Improved validation for patients when booking via the widget. Will triage and separate new patients and updating existing records.
Mobile Patient App:
- Fix applied to ensure timely password resets and prevent spammed requests.
- Enhanced deployment process
- Updated originator when patient creates an allergy in the mobile app and shares to practice.
- API Tuning
- No behaviour change. Updated response time of less than 3 seconds
- Document Reference “Out” will no longer send webhook for letters with a status of “draft”.