This article will show you how to send an email to a Contact or Patient.
Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Communication bar, where the "@" symbol is located.
- To send an email to a Health Professional Contact, click Contact, and to send an email to a patient, select Patient.
- If the patient record is open, you have the option to choose the current patient by ticking Select Current Patient. If you wish to select another patient, search for their name in the search bar.
Complete all the necessary fields:
- Recipient (Patient or Contacts)
- Subject (Title)
- Message (Body of the Letter)
*NOTE: You can only attach a file that is saved in the Correspondence OUT grid of the patient selected in the Regarding field. The Correspondence must have a status of Final to appear in the Attachments screen. Files that are not uploaded to a Patient Record will not be able to be attached to emails.
5. Click Send
6. To refrain from sending, click 'Cancel,' and to proceed with sending, click 'Continue.