This article will demonstrate how to add Wards, Rooms and Bed in Admission Module.
- Navigate to the More and Click Settings
- Select License &Features
- Click Admissions
- Clicking the bed icon in the facility configuration page will redirect the user to the list of wards, rooms and beds configured under it
- To create a ward, the user needs to click the “Create New” button and select Ward.
- Populate the mandatory fields:
- Clicking “Save & Add New” will automatically append the created ward to the grid without dismissing the form so that users can add another ward in the practice.
To create a bed, users can click the add button in Room and Bed Configuration
To Add Bed in Wards, User Can click add button then Click the Bed icon to add Bed
To Add Bed in Room, User Can Bed icon to add the Bed
Populate the mandatory fields: