Claiming and Invoicing
General Claiming and Invoicing
- How to Clone an Invoice
- Invoicing - Bill to Other
- Creating and receipting a manual Medicare/DVA/Health Fund invoice
- Send Claim with Referral to Medicare
- Locating Claims
Rejections and Errors
- Medicare Error 8018
- Medicare Error - 2030
- Medicare Error - 9635
- How to delete a patient claim sent on the same day
- Re-submitting a Claim
- How Do I Delete an Invoice?
Setup and Configuration
- Hospital Services - How To Create and Configure
- Bulk Billing Incentives when Invoicing
- How do I Configure Rural Bulk Billing Incentives?
- What are Bulk Billing Incentives
- How Do I Configure My Practice to Automatically Retrieves Medicare Report?
- How Do I Configure My Practice to Automatically Submit Medicare Claims?
Items and Schedules
- Creating a New Schedule
- How to Edit / Update Existing Schedules
- How to View All Available Doctor Schedules
- Welcome to the MediRecords Items
- Assigning or Unassigning a Schedule
- Creating Schedules in MediRecords
Claiming and Invoicing FAQ
- If a Patient is recorded as deceased, can I still invoice?
- Medicare Error - memberNum - Patient's Medicare card number must be supplied
- Medicare Error - The details in this claim are inconsistent with the service called - Specialist Service...
- Medicare Error Code 9202
- What do I do if Configuration Accounts Receivable is not found?
- What does historical price unavailable mean?