Welcome to the MediRecords Expenses.
Logging your expenses in MediRecords will assist with reconciling your practice's bank balance against outgoing payments.
To add a new expense, first navigate to the expense table by selecting Accounts from the top of your MediRecords screen, followed by Expenses:
This will bring you to your practice's expenses since last reconciliation. To add a new expense select New Expense:
Complete the expense form including:
- Date which will default to 'todays date'
- Payment method
- Expense account - Which account funds will be paid to
- Paid to - Employee or Contact
- Paid from - Account funds will be paid from
- Type of Expense
- GST - If GST is selected, 10% of the total expense will be added on top of the amount entered in the above field.
- Description - Optional
Then select Save:
The new expense will now appear in your expenses list:
Your new expense will also appear in your practice's Journal which keeps track of all incoming and outgoing payments in your practice.
To search for Expenses
Type the keyword on the search bar and click the search icon.
The filter function will show Period Range as shown in the image below
Need assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours OR email Support@medirecords.com