Within the Financial category of Reporting, you have the ability to report on the billing activity of one or all of your providers within one practice. This is known as the Provider Billing Activity Report. This can be useful if you require an overview of the invoices generated by your provider(s) and will also list the patients and items involved in those invoices.
- Within Reporting, click on Financial.
- Select Provider Billing Activity Report.
- You will be taken to the Provider Billing Activity Report screen. Note that if you hover your cursor over the (i) icon, it will give you a quick description.
- To run the report for one provider at a particular practice, select from the Practice and Provider menus. In this instance, we will pick MediRecords Admin and Dr Megan Harker. As detailed in the Financial article, you can customise the types of invoices you want to show. For this example, we will select Paid only.
- For the date range, you will need to pick the specific dates. As demonstrated, the report will look at from 01 January 2023 to 12 November 2023.
- Click Run when all details have been filled. The following will be produced for Dr Megan Harker at MediRecords Admin.
- To print the report, select Print and you will be directed to the in-browser print preview screen.
- To export this report, click Export and select your preferred data format - PDF will be chosen for this example.
Provider Billing Activity Report - ALL PROVIDERS
- To run the report for all providers at a practice, click on the Provider menu and select the Provider entry at the top.
- We will now look at all types of Invoices, so click on the Invoice Status menu and select all options as shown.
- Click on Run. This will now give you the report for the whole practice.
*NOTE: The Provider field in the result will say "None Selected".
4. To print or export the report, follow the same instructions as the earlier report.
To learn more about Financial Reports Click here.