The Refund Report contains a concise summary of refunds issued across individual practices or your entire account.
To access the refund report:
1. Within Reporting, click on Financial.
2. Click on Refund Report
If you hover your cursor over the (i) icon, it will give you a quick description of the report.
3. To run a refund report, select the Practice, Provider, and Date Range you wish to include in the report, and click Run.
5. The Refund report will then be visible below.
6. To print the report, select Print and you will be directed to the in-browser print preview screen.
7. To export this report to PDF format, click Export, and PDF.
To learn more about Financial Reports Click here.