Income Summary Report
This article will cover how to access and use Income Summary Report.
To access the report:
1. Within Reporting, click on Financial.
2. Click on Income Summary Report.
If you hover your cursor over the (i) icon, it will give you a quick description of the report.
3. To run the report, select the Practice, Bank Account, and Date Range you wish to include in the report, and click Run.
*NOTE: You are able to select all practices and bank accounts by selecting All Practices / All Bank Accounts from the applicable drop-down.
5. The report will then be visible below.
6. To print the report, select Print and you will be directed to the in-browser print preview screen.
7. To export this report to PDF format, click Export, and PDF.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to generate, print, and export the Income Summary Report. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.